contact-form: [contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Website' type='url'/][contact-field label='Comment' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]
You can print the info below and return it to the front desk at CANDEO no later than 3PM on Friday May 6th.
Presented by Candeo PTO
9965 W Calle Lejos
2016 VENDOR APPLICATION
(Application due by Friday, May 6, 2016)
NAME of REPRESENTATIVE________________________________________________________
Please submit this application with payment to the Candeo PTO.
Applications can be dropped off at the Front Desk at Candeo or can be mailed to Candeo,
but must be received before Friday, May 6, 2016, 3:00 PM.
Complete description of products, service or opportunity you will be sharing. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for your interest Candeo’s Night Inspiration. As a participating vendor, please be aware of the following information.
1. Set up and check will begin at 4:00 on Saturday May 7, 2016. Check in by the flag pole. All vendor spots should be fully set up by 4:50. Please indicate below if you will need access to electricity and bring a 25+ foot heavy duty extension cord.
2. Vendor spots are approximately 12 x 12. Vendors can provide there own tables and seating. Please indicate below if you will need a table. Table rentals are $10.
3. Vendor spots are $20.00 for Candeo PTO Members, $30.00 for other Candeo Supporters and free for Candeo teachers fundraising for school clubs, activities or sports teams.
4. This event will be held rain or shine. It is an outdoor event. Vendors can bring their own popups for shade.
5. Vendors spots must be open fro 5:00 to 7:00 PM. All sales should be done from your booth. No roaming sales please.
6. Break down can begin at 7:00 PM. Please exit through the East Gate near the tortoise enclosure.
7. Pets are not permitted.
8. Upon application receipt, Candeo is released and forever discharged from any and all actions, causes of actions, suits, proceedings, judgement, damages, claims or any other demands that are or can be related the Night of Inspiration event held on May 7, 2016.
Fee [ ] $20.00 Candeo PTO Member [ ] $30.00 Candeo Supporter [ ] $10.00 Table Rental [ ] Electricity
Signature __________________________________________________ Date _________________